2 days full of highlights. On this tour you'll see the best Central Switzerland has to offer:
- a 360 view from Mt. Rigi to the midland - alps
- a ride on Europe's oldest cogwheel train
- a beautiful boat ride on lake lucerne
- old town of Lucerne with the chapel bridge and the lion monument
- local villages
- a visit to a cheese dairy
- hiking possibilities
- the eternal snow paradise Titlis with it's attractions, ice cave, the highest suspension bridge and snow park.
You want to see more? Ask for 3-5 day itineraries which can also include Pilatus, the top of Europe Jungfraujoch and many other beautiful places.
- Roundtrip with boat, cogwheel trains to mount Rigi
- Optional hike on Rigi
- Old town Lucerne with chapel bridge and lion monument
- Train ride to Engelberg and cable cars to mount Titlis
- Optional hike
- Visit to a cheese dairy
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
- Meeting location: In your hotel in Lucerne
- End location: Railway station Lucerne
- Duration: 2 days
Train, cogwheel trains, boat, cable car
- Guide service (2 full day guiding, organisation, ticket and transportation expenses of guide)
- Your own transportation & accomodation cost
We'll advice for the best available ticket option.
A Recent Review of this tour
Nicole is an excellent tour guide. From the planning stage of our trip, Nicole shows professionalism. She's very prompt in responding to my email. She's very helpful, cheerful, patience, highly organize & knowledgeable. Even after our 2-day trip with her, she layout an excellent train itinerary so can visit other Swiss cities. I highly recommend Nicole to my friends and family who would like to visit Switzerland. She made our Switzerland trip very memorable. The best vacation ever!!!