- Depends on your interests, Switzerland is attractive to travel throughout the year.
- Temperatures vary greatly in the different areas. In the Alps it’s always a few degrees colder than in the cities.
- December to April: good for skiing
- March to June: hiking in the foothills of the Alps, cycling
- July to September: hiking, mountain and glacier tours, bike and cycling tours
- October-November: usually very good for hiking, bike and cycling tours
These should help you to plan an active vacation in Switzerland. Many of the tours are weather and season dependent and may lead to short-term changes in the program. For the self-guided tours the participants are responsible for themselves. If possible, recommendations and alternatives will be offered.