– Engelberg, Andermatt and many small alpine villages in this area offer great hiking and skiing options.
– The Gotthard region offers many excursions to small, idyllic mountain lakes and to the source of Europe’s longest river the Rhein.
– 4-springs trail: Four of Switzerland’s longest rivers commence in the Gotthard area, a great 5-day trek leads to the source of the Rhine, Ticino, Rhone and Reuss.
– The mountain village Andermatt, which is on the “Glacier Express” route is the starting point for many of these tours.
– A spectacular one-day round trip takes you over 4 central passes and promises pure alpine romance. In total you ascend around 8000 altitude meters during with you enjoy stupendous views over imposing glaciers, deep valleys and romantic traditional villages. (Available summer only, price dependent on tickets you hold – starting at CHF 30.- )
– Hotels in the city of Lucerne and surroundings.
– Various mountain and alpine huts.
– 3- and 4-star mountain hotels.
The famous “Lucerne-Interlaken Express” on the spectacular golden pass line connects Lucerne with Interlaken. The picturesque route provides many natural attractions like lakes, mountains, alpine villages and gorges.