Getting to the locals favorite mountain is half the fun. The ride with the nostalgic funicualar and the world's first "Cabrio" gondola with it's open roof deck allows spectacular views over lake Lucerne.
On a short hike we reach the very top of Stanserhorn with astonishing vistas to the Bernese Alps and it's neighbor Mount Pilatus.
The turning restaurant attracts with a 360 degrees panorama which you can enjoy while trying the Swiss speciality Aelpler Makronen.
- Train to Stans
- Ride on the nostalgic funicular and the "Cabrio" gondola
- Hike on top of the mountain
- Same way back or a hike down the mountain
Ask for longer hiking options.
Tour is only possible between April - November.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
- Meeting location: In your hotel in Lucerne
- End location: Railway station of Lucerne
- Duration: 4 hours
Public transportation: Train, nostalgic funicualar, world's first "Cabrio" gondola.
- Guide Service (guiding, information, buying tickets)
- All expenses for guide (transportation and tickets)
- Your own tickets and food
We'll advise for the best available ticket.