Lucerne lies on the foot of several fantastic mountains and is the starting point for some amazing guided tours. Depending the time of the year and interest, I will suggest and guide you to the hidden places of central Switzerland. There are many different choices and it makes it hard to choose the right one:
- Join us for a day hike to deep blue mountain lakes
- Climb one of the many peaks of the central Alps.
- Enjoy a winter hike on Mt. Rigi
- Combine your hike with the world's steepest cogwheel train or the fantastic open-air gondola "Cabrio"
- Hike to a traditional dairy and try their delicious mountain cheese.
On our hikes you will get in contact with the real local life. Tell us your preferences and we'll design an unforgettable day hike for you.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
- Meeting location: In your hotel in Lucerne
- End location: Railway station Lucerne
- Duration: 8 hours
Some hikes are not recommended in bad weather. We know the area very well and together we'll find the right alternative.
The trailheads are 30 - 60 min. away from Lucerne and can be reached by train or bus.
- Local tour and hiking guide
- Organisation of the tour
- Guide's expenses (transportation, tickets)
- Your own transportation cost
- Food and drinks
A Recent Review of this tour
We chose the tour "Off the beaten path" with Nicole and it was everything we expected and more! Not only did we avoid the crowds but we were led through fields and pastures straight out of a movie set! Swiss cows with bells serenaded us along the whole walk! There were ample stops for hydration and refreshments. Nicole was very knowledgeable about her country and supplied all the information to make this day one of the highlights of our trip. I highly recommend her and this chosen trip.