Private guided tour to one of the spectacular mountains in Central Switzerland.
A visit to one of the mountains in Switzerland is a beautiful and unforgettable experience and should be in every Swiss tour program.
- You like to book a tour guide for a full day, who shows you the highlights of Switzerland?
- You have a special place you like to visit and don't know how to get there
- You want to get off the beaten track and get in touch with the locals?
- You don't want the hassle with organisation and planning?
- You like to surprise yourself?
Enough reasons to book a day with a local guide.
As local guide and mountain lovers, we can help and advice to find the right tour for you.
We're specialized in tours to the mountains, railway tours, nature tours, hiking and skiing tours in the area of Lucerne and Interlaken. Multiday tours are available all around Switzerland.
Let us know your interests and we look forward to organise an unforgettable day in Switzerland for you!
Depends on the place we go. Itinierary will be planned according your time and interest.
Swiss public transport: trains, boats, cable cars
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
- Meeting location: We'll meet you in your hotel in Lucerne or the railway station
- End location: Railway station Lucerne.
- Duration: full day
It's a full day guided tour. Depending on the place we'll visit it will be a 8-12 hour day.
Some mountains can only be visited in summer. Strong winds, snow and heavy rain can affect the tours.
- Private full day tour with a english speaking local guide
- Pre information and planning
- Guide's expenses for train and boats
- Your own transportation costs. We advice for the best option/tickets.
- Entry fees for yourself and guide
- Food and drinks
- Multiday tours: additional day will cost only 440.-CHF
A Recent Review of this tour
Nicole is excellent! Extremely knowledgeable and will to do whatever it take to make a great tour.